We believe that applying ethical, social and environmental values to each investment decision builds a better world for current and future generations. We further believe that such values help seek strong financial returns.
With the right partners and strategy, growing highly successful and profitable companies can have a significant developmental impact. This is what drives us: building a diversified portfolio of funds and companies to deliver Growth that Matters. It is about seeking strong financial returns while creating positive outcomes for the communities and the environment where we invest. In short, we invest for both profit and impact.
Sarona ESGI policy
Our ESGI policy outlines how our belief is reflected in our operations. The policy sets expectations for how Sarona will consider environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues and impact outcomes in its funds programme. You can download Sarona’s ESGI policy here.
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Sarona’s six impact objectives
- A bridge to Frontier & Emerging Markets
- Leader in the Blended Finance space
- Collaborating for a better world
- Collaborating for better investments
- Sarona’s PRI Transparency report